FW: Carolyn Haines Here Tomorrow! [Capitol Book, Montgomery]

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2003
      fyi...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Capitol Book [mailto:tmu@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 10:21 AM
      To: Capitol Book
      Subject: Carolyn Haines Here Tomorrow!

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Monday, April 14, 2003

      Booksigning Tomorrow!

      Carolyn Haines will be here tomorrow; Tuesday, April 15 from 4:00-6:00 P.M.
      to sign copies of her book Crossed Bones. (Hardcover, $23.95)

      Crossed Bones is the fourth in the series, following Them Bones, Buried
      Bones, and Splintered Bones. Carolyn lives in south Alabama. Her mysteries
      are set in the Mississippi Delta in the fictional town of Zinnia which is
      populated by a most interesting cast of characters, including, the good, the
      bad, the ugly and most especially the funny.

      We think that each of the Bones mysteries has gotten better and better and
      in this one Carolyn brings at least three separate stories together in a
      fever pitch, making you think about a few important issues on one page and
      laugh out loud on the next. And her heroine, Sarah Booth Delaney loves
      dogs, horses, men, the blues, and the Southland. How could we - and you -
      not love her?

      Hope you can come by and meet Carolyn tomorrow!

      We have the new book in hardcover ($23.95) and the first three in paper
      ($5.99 each). If you can't be here but would like signed copies just let
      us know by phone or email bones@... and we'll be happy to take
      care of it for you. Thanks!

      Cheryl Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company