FW: TIM DORSEY HERE TOMORROW! [Capitol Bks, Montgomery]

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003

      From: Capitol Book [mailto:tmu@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 10:01 AM
      To: Capitol Book

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Friday, April 4, 2003

      Now Famous, But Still Coming Here

      Wow. Tim Dorsey will be here TOMORROW, SATURDAY, APRIL 5, FROM 2-4 PM, to
      sign copies of his fifth Serge Storms Florida roadtrip crime spree novel,
      The Stingray Shuffle. He'll also be glad to sign copies of the previous four
      books, which if you haven't read yet, Oh boy, do you have a great treat in
      store! They really are the most inventively, hilariously funny, books being
      written these days, and we learned from the newspaper yesterday that
      Hollywood agrees, and it appears that Tim's books, and possibly - who knows?
      you can ask him tomorrow - his soul, have been optioned for the big screen.

      Really, you need to read these books. They come with our very highest
      recommendation, they are the quintessential beach/lake books, they are very,
      very funny, and Tim, who used to live in Montgomery, also happens to be one
      very nice guy.

      The new one is a hardback, $24.95. The four previous books are all in
      paperback for $6.99. If you can't come, let us know, and we'll get your
      books signed for you! Just click HERE to email your order.

      Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company
      Voice 334-265-1473