PBS series - History Detectives looking for great Alabama stories

  • fredg@liontv.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2003
      History Detectives is a new PBS series that investigates questions posed by
      the public about mysterious historic artifacts. We're preparing to do an
      episode in the Southeast US and are particularly interested in stories set
      in historic Alabama.

      Our question for you:
      Are you sitting on a piece of history? This is not a hoax, we're genuinely
      looking for story submissions. Do you have an undiscovered treasure? Our
      team of antiquities experts and historians set out to trace the history of:

      - Artifacts recently discovered whose history is unclear.
      - Historic homes and other buildings whose rich past may not be fully known.
      - Family heirlooms with an unknown, or only partially known past.

      If you, a friend or neighbor have an object, home, or a building that you
      think fits this description, please contact Fred Grinstein at Lion
      Television: fredg@....