FW: PBS series looking for historic homes and mysterious artifact s

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2003

      From: fredg@... [mailto:fredg@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 5:22 PM
      To: sala-l@...
      Subject: PBS series looking for historic homes and mysterious artifacts

      NEW PBS HISTORY SERIES

      Are you sitting on a piece of history?

      "History Detectives" is a new PBS television program about the discovery
      and investigation of historic buildings and artifacts. Our team of
      antiquities experts and historians set out to answer the questions
      ordinary Americans may have about their "undiscovered treasures":

      - Historic homes and other buildings whose rich past may not fully be
      known.
      - Family heirlooms with an unknown, or only partially known past.
      - Artifacts recently discovered whose history is unclear.

      If you, a friend or neighbor have an object, home, or a building that
      you think fits this description, please contact Fred Grinstein at Lion
      Television: fredg@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 9:06 AM
        fyi..I spoke with someone at Lion Television about this series a couple of
        months ago and they are most anxious for sites, etc., in the South...aj
        wright // ajwright@...