[alabamahistory] Re: Alabama Land records available

  • Tracey Berezansky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Elisabeth:

      I am not sure if the Secretary of State is going to make the digitized land records available over the internet. The best person to ask would be eliza at the Lands division in the SOS office. She can be reached at 334-242-5325 or by e-mail at http://www.sos.state.al.us/webforms/mailform.cfm

      Sincerely,

      Tracey Berezansky
      Assistant Director for Government Records
      Alabama Department of Archives and History
      P.O. Box 300100
      624 Washington Avenue
      Montgomery, AL 36130-0100
      334-242-4452
      FAX 334-240-3125
      tberezan@...

      >>> "Elisabeth Green-Streeter" <EGStreeter@...> 01/10/03 10:18AM >>>
      Do you know whether there are any plans being made to make these land
      records available outside the Secretary of State's Office?

      Thanks!

      Elisabeth

      An archive of messages for this list since September 1998 can be viewed at http://www.yahoogroups.com/archive/alabamahistory

    • Barbara Ballard