Re: Alabama Land records available

  • Elisabeth Green-Streeter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Do you know whether there are any plans being made to make these land
      records available outside the Secretary of State's Office?

      Thanks!

      Elisabeth
    • Tracey Berezansky
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        Elisabeth:

        I am not sure if the Secretary of State is going to make the digitized land records available over the internet. The best person to ask would be eliza at the Lands division in the SOS office. She can be reached at 334-242-5325 or by e-mail at http://www.sos.state.al.us/webforms/mailform.cfm

        Sincerely,

        Tracey Berezansky
        Assistant Director for Government Records
        Alabama Department of Archives and History
        P.O. Box 300100
        624 Washington Avenue
        Montgomery, AL 36130-0100
        334-242-4452
        FAX 334-240-3125
        tberezan@...

        >>> "Elisabeth Green-Streeter" <EGStreeter@...> 01/10/03 10:18AM >>>
        Do you know whether there are any plans being made to make these land
        records available outside the Secretary of State's Office?

        Thanks!

        Elisabeth

        An archive of messages for this list since September 1998 can be viewed at http://www.yahoogroups.com/archive/alabamahistory

      • Barbara Ballard