FW: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society Programs/Jan-Feb

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      fyi...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Caroline [mailto:carolineh@...]
      Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 12:38 PM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society Programs

      The Autauga Genealogical Society will meet in Prattville at the Prattville
      Library on Sunday, January 19, at 2:00 p.m. The program, "Using Vital
      Records in Family Research", will be presented by LARRY E. CAVER, JR. Larry
      has written several books and is very knowledgeable about genealogy
      research.

      The February meeting will be on Sunday, February 16. ROBERT S. DAVIS, JR.,
      Director of the Family and Regional History Program at Wallace State Junior
      College in Hanceville, Alabama, will be our guest speaker. He has published
      more than 600 articles and 30 books and is a nationally recognized teacher
      of genealogy research. His most recent book, "Tracing Your Alabama Past",
      is a comprehensive reference book on Alabama research. He will not be able
      to sell this book at the meeting but it can be purchased through local book
      stores or the Univ. of Mississippi Press. He will have some of his other
      books for sale at the meeting. Copies of his most recent book will be
      available to preview and I'm sure he will be glad to autograph his new book
      if you have already purchased a copy.

      We are sorry that copies of any program materials cannot be mailed to those
      unable to attend our meetings. Visitors are always welcome. See you on the
      19th.
      Caroline Horton, President
      Autauga Genealogical Society