FW: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society - Organizing Research [ mtg]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002

      From: Caroline [mailto:carolineh@...]
      Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 9:03 AM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society - Organizing Research

      The Autauga Genealogical Society will meet Sunday, November 17 at 2:00 p.m.
      at the Prattville Public Library.
      Our speaker will be Mary Taylor from Birmingham. Her topic is "How to
      Organize Your Family Research".
      Mrs. Taylor is twice past president of the Birmingham Genealogical Society,
      has twice been corresponding secretary for the Alabama Genealogical
      Society,does research in Jefferson County and is a volunteer with the loose
      paper project for Jefferson. Originally from South Carolina, she has
      published several articles in South Carolina Genealogical Society magazines.
      Contents of the program are not available for mailing or posting.
      There will not be a meeting in December.

      We look forward to seeing members and visitors.
      Caroline Horton, Pres., Autauga Gen. Society