FW: Favorite Reads of 2002: An Invitation from Capitol Book, Mont gomery

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002

      From: Capitol Book [mailto:capitolbook@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:07 AM
      To: Capitol Book E-Letter List
      Subject: Your Turn

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Tuesday, November 12, 2002

      People have begun to ask, so it must be time. Time, that is, for us to begin
      collecting from you, your thoughts about the best books you read in 2002.

      As usual, we do want your list of your favorite reads this year. And
      remember, it does not have to be a book that was published this year. We
      don't care whether it's a new book or not, only that you read it and liked
      it. And please tell us why you liked it. We'll publish every response in a
      newsletter towards the end of the year, and the best of the best we'll
      include in our newspaper column late this year, or early next year.

      You should know this: this "favorite reads" newsletter gets forwarded all
      over the world by our subscribers to their friends. It's amazing all the
      people we hear from. So your little book review may well influence somebody
      in, say, Nebraska, or France, to try something they'd otherwise never have
      even known about, and that is very cool.

      One more thing. We're all friends here, so we do like to use your name (but
      never your email address), but if you prefer to stay anonymous, all you need
      do is ask, and we'll certainly honor that request.

      Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company
      Voice 334-265-1473