FW: [AL-MOBILEBAY] Mobile County, Alabama Heritage Book Now Avail able

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2002

      From: EUGENIA PARKER [mailto:gengen1@...]
      Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 8:09 AM
      To: AL-MOBILEBAY-L@...
      Subject: [AL-MOBILEBAY] Mobile County, Alabama Heritage Book Now
      Available

      I am posting an announcement for the chairperson of the Mobile County
      Heritage of Alabama Book
      Committee:

      The Mobile County Heritage of Alabama Book Committee announces the
      completion of the Mobile County
      Book. Books are available for purchase from Mattie B. Davis, 1020 Cemetery
      Road, Wilmer, Alabama
      36587. The price is $64.80 (picked up) or $69.80 if mailed. Make check
      payable to Mobile County
      Heritage Book Committee.

      For more information please call Mattie at 251-649-1531 or e-mail at
      Mdavis1531@....

      =====
      Eugenia Parker

      to: