FW: An Evening With Fannie Flagg [9/28; Alabama Booksmith, Homewo od]

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2002

      From: The Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:48 PM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: An Evening With Fannie Flagg

      Hurry, just a few days left for the best deal in town. For little more than
      the price of her new book, you get a signed first edition of Fannie Flagg's
      Standing in the Rainbow - and a wonderful night's entertainment. The book is
      now #3 on the New York Times best seller list and Fannie Flagg is #1 in the
      hearts of America.
      Tickets for An Evening With Fannie Flagg are $35 and include a copy of the
      aforementioned book. Proceeds benefit Fannie's favorite organization,
      Summerfest. Fannie will read from the book - as only Fannie can, talk about
      her career in the movies and TV - maybe some behind-the-scenes stories, and
      then answer your questions. What fun! Call 870-4242 right now for tickets.
      Saturday, September 28, 2002 8:00 PM Seating begins at 7:15
      An Evening With Fannie Flagg Radisson
      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed from
      our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good reading
      friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We will NEVER,
      EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any circumstances. Lastly, if
      you received this notice by forward from a friend and would like to join
      Alabama's literati, please request same.