FW: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society- Upcoming Programs

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002

      From: Caroline [mailto:carolineh@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 1:04 PM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] Autauga Genealogical Society- Upcoming Programs

      Autauga Genealogical Society- Upcoming Programs

      This is a reminder for you to join us at the next meetings of the Autauga
      Genealogical Society, which are held on Sunday afternoons at 2:00 p.m. at
      the Prattville Public Library. You do not have to be a member of the
      society to attend. Visitors are always welcome.
      Our August Program will be on Census Record Research. Feel free to share
      this email with anyone else who might be interested. Also, share the
      information
      with our fellow members who do not have email. Below is the list of
      speakers/programs for the next few months.
      Note: We regret that we are unable to mail or post program content to those
      unable to attend the meetings.
      Your fellow "digger",
      Larry E. Caver, Jr.

      Autauga Genealogical Society- Future Speakers

      August 18, 2002, Larry E. Caver, Jr.: "Census Record Research
      (1790-1930)"

      September 15, 2002. Dr. Kathryn Braund: "William Bartram & Alabama"

      October 20, 2002. Billie Capell (To Be Announced)

      November 17, 2002. Mary Taylor: "How To Organize Your Genealogical
      Research"