FW: [Mobile County, Grand Bay, AL] Wanted: Alabama Queries!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 6:16 AM

      From: Jean Brandau [mailto:huntsville2@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 12:36 AM
      To: AL-GRAND_BAY-L@...
      Subject: [Mobile County, Grand Bay, AL] Wanted: Alabama Queries!

      Hi, Genealogists!

      When you get a chance, please stop by my Alabama genealogy forum and post
      your queries for your Alabama ancestors. There are thousands of Alabama
      SURNAMES listed, so please look through to see if your "cousins" have been
      there and posted to you. If you want to post your own queries, you need to
      register first (it's free); but you can read through the other queries
      without registering:
      http://forums.about.com/ab-huntsville//messages?lgnF=y&msg=463.1

      Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
      might find a long lost cousin or two!

      You are invited to join us on Monday nights for Alabama state chats:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
      and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
      personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
      list.

      Good luck in your searches!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...

      To subscribe to list or unsubscribe, send an email to
      AL-GRAND_BAY-L-request@... or AL-GRAND_BAY-D-request@...
      (digest) and put the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the body of the email
      only.