FW: Birmingham's Historic Homes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      fyi...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: The Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 6:04 PM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: Birmingham's Historic Homes

      Hi Y'all-

      Finally, the long awaited book about Birmingham's historic homes and their inhabitants is available. Worthy of Remembrance: A History of Redmont will have its bookstore debut here when Cathy Adams signs copies Monday, June 24, from 4:00 until 6:00 PM. There was a manufacturing glitch that delayed our original plans, but it's out now and it's beautiful. Cathy's labor of love the past few years has paid off big time. For details, as well as book and author image, click here: http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp?&s=storeevents&eventId=194501.

      As usual, if you can't make it, e-mail or call and we'll reserve signed or inscribed copies.

      See ya Monday afternoon.

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.