FW: Bartram Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      fyi, since Bartram came through Alabama...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: tbhallock@... [mailto:tbhallock@...]
      Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:19 PM
      To: EARAM-L@...
      Subject: Bartram Newsletter

      Issue Two of "The Traveller: Newsletter of the Bartram Trail Conference," is
      out. The BTC was founded in 1976 and is dedicated to marking and preserving
      sites of historic and environmental importance along Puc-Puggy's trail. The
      group's website -- www.bartramtrail.org -- is a useful resource for students
      and scholars alike. (The group has been especially successful crossing the
      interests of academic and just "curious" folks.)

      Our newsletter always seeks submissions. Anything on the people or places
      that Bartram might have encountered. (The next one will be put together in
      September.) Drop me a line if you'd like to contribute or if you'd like a
      copy. Happy trails,

      Tom Hallock
      Univ. of Tampa