FW: [AL-CEM] AL Genealogy Transcripts Available....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2002

      From: Jean Brandau [mailto:huntsville2@...]
      Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 2:56 PM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] AL Genealogy Transcripts Available....

      Hi, AL Researchers!

      You can now find all the transcripts for the Monday night Alabama Genealogy
      Chats online:
      http://huntsville.about.com/library/blalchat.htm

      Please take a moment to browse through them and check the surnames--you
      might find a long lost cousin or two!

      You are invited to join us on Monday nights for the chats:
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      If you've never been to a chat and need instructions, just send me an email
      and I'll mail you step-by-step instructions. If you'd like to receive a
      personal reminder each week, let me know and I can add you to my private
      list.

      Good luck in your searches!

      Jean Brandau
      huntsville2@...