FW: [AL-CEM] Autauga Gen. Society Meeting- June 23 - Indian Fami ly Research

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002

      From: Caroline [mailto:carolineh@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 8:02 AM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] Autauga Gen. Society Meeting- June 23 - Indian Family
      Research

      Autauga Genealogy Society Meeting- Sunday, June 23

      You're invited to attend an informal "round table" meeting on Sunday, June
      23, at 2:00 p.m. at the Prattville Library. I am going to share with the
      group a little information I have gathered on Indian History and some ideas
      for doing Indian Family Research.
      You do not have to be a member of the Autauga Genealogical Society to come
      to our meetings. Guests are always welcome. Please spread the word about
      this
      meeting with others who may not email.
      Your fellow "digger",
      Larry E. Caver, Jr.