FW: SOLINET recognizes ADAH as the BEST!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      fyi...SOLINET is the Southeastern Library Network http://www.solinet.net/
      aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: smedina@... [mailto:smedina@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 9:57 AM
      To: NAAL-L@...
      Subject: SOLINET recognizes ADAH as the BEST!

      ALABAMA DEPARTMENT OF ARCHIVES AND HISTORY WINS SOLINET AWARD

      The Network of Alabama Academic Libraries nominated the Alabama Department
      of Archives and History (ADAH) for consideration in the SOLINET Outstanding
      Library Programs Awards, Multitype Library Cooperative category. Awards in
      SOLINET's Outstanding Library Programs recognize library accomplishments
      that illustrate the benefits of library collaboration, serve as models of
      effectiveness, and/or advance the development of innovative programs.

      With great pleasure, we have learned that ADAH will receive this award at
      the SOLINET Annual Membership Meeting in Atlanta on May 3. NAAL is very
      proud of all that ADAH has contributed --and continues to contribute -- to
      Alabama's information infrastructure. We believe this award is a most
      fitting acknowledge of the 100 years + that ADAH has worked to assure that
      Alabama's history is preserved and made accessible to all.

      Sue O. Medina
      Director
      Network of Alabama Academic Libraries
      P. O. Box 302000