FW: Blessed Are The Peacemakers by Jonathan Bass

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002

      From: The Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 3:34 PM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: Blessed Are The Peacemakers

      Hi Ya'll-

      Just a reminder that the powerful story of Birmingham's clergy during the Civil Rights struggle, Blessed Are The Peacemakers, by Dr. Jonathan Bass, is now available in soft cover and Dr. Bass will be here Thursday from 4:00 until 6:00 PM signing copies. Hope to see you then.

      Details:
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp?&s=storeevents&eventId=154752

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209
      205.870.4242
      booksmith@...
      http://www.alabamabooksmith.com

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.