FW: Cloverdale Book is Here!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3 2:14 PM

      From: Capitol Book [mailto:tmu@...]
      Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 11:22 AM
      To: Capitol Book
      Subject: Cloverdale Book is Here!

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Friday Dcember 21, 2001

      The new book about Old Cloverdale has just arrived!! Those of you who
      ordered copies
      yesterday may pick them up any time, or if you asked us to mail them,
      they'll go out
      today.

      The book, entitled "Cloverdale: An Illustrated History," is by Montgomerian
      Suzanne
      Samuel Israel, and it looks good to us. Lots of pictures - many hitherto
      unpublished - and plenty of text, too. They didn't print as many copies as
      we would
      have advised them to, so we don't know if the supply will be able to match
      the
      demand, which we expect will be high. Sooo, if you want to be sure to get
      one, EMAIL
      US NOW and reserve your copy! $14.95 .....and this first batch of copies is
      SIGNED by
      the author!!!

      Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company