FW: Need signed books? [Capitol Book, Montgomery]

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2001

      From: Capitol Book [mailto:tmu@...]
      Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:20 AM
      To: Capitol Book E-Letter List
      Subject: Need books?

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Thursday December 13, 2001

      Our great party last Saturday proved how much folks like to get their books
      and also how much folks really like that old Blue Moon food! Thanks to all
      who came,
      and thanks especially to Cecil McMillan, who worked like a dog preparing the
      and then signing copies of his own book, and then keeping the food trays
      full of
      food, and then WASHING THE DISHES after it was all over! An unbelievably fun
      day. And
      sorry if you missed it, BUT.....

      We still have plenty of signed books here, and not only those that were
      Saturday. In fact, we were pretty amazed ourselves when we decided to gather
      all our
      signed books in one place....and here's the whole list. Surely you can find
      here that'll suit!

      The Music of Falling Water - Judy Oliver
      The Dry Well - Bart Baron
      My Heart is in the Earth - Wayne Greenhaw
      Ava's Man - Rick Bragg
      A Sense of Place (Montgomery homes) - Jeff Benton/Jim Goodwyn
      More Matter - John Updike
      Coasters - Gerald Duff
      Through a Glass Darkly - Charlotte Miller
      Chalktown - Melinda Haynes
      Mother of Pearl - Melinda Haynes
      Dog Island - Mike Stewart
      The Ship and the Storm - Jim Carrier
      Mississippi Quilts - Sunshine Huff
      Alabama Architecture - Alice Bowsher
      Orange Crush - Tim Dorsey
      I Wish I Had a Red Dress - Pearl Cleage
      Miss Julia Takes Over - Ann B. Ross
      Oracle of the Ages - Dot Moore
      White For Harvest - Jeanie Thompson

      Goodbye to the Buttermilk Sky - Judy Oliver
      The Blue Moon Cookbook - Cecil McMillan
      All Over But the Shoutin' - Rick Bragg
      Somebody Told Me - Rick Bragg
      God Save the Sweet Potato Queens (this is book # 2) - Jill Conner Brown
      Sweet Mystery - Judy Patterson
      Encanchata - Bob Ely

      Remember....ther's no price premium to be paid...these signed books sell for
      retail price! Call or email to reserve yours today! As always, we're glad to
      and mail your purchases anywhere!

      Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company
      334-265-1473 Voice