FW: Christmas Party! at Capitol Book & News, Montgomery

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001

      From: Capitol Book [mailto:tmu@...]
      Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 10:41 AM
      To: Capitol Book E-Letter List
      Subject: Christmas Party!

      The Capitol Book Newsletter
      Friday December 7, 2001

      Don't forget our BIG PARTY.....it's TOMORROW, SATURDAY DECEMBER 8, FROM 1-4
      PM. And
      all these writers will be here, available to sign their books for you, or,
      even
      better, for all those on your Christmas gift list. And we can't emphasize
      this next
      point enough: The food is being prepared by Cecil McMillan, so this is a
      RARE
      opportunity to get real, authentic BLUE MOON food. SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!

      The lineup:
      JEFFREY BENTON (writer) and JIM GOODWYN (photographer)
      "A Sense of Place: Montgomery's Architectural Heritage" ($39.95)

      CECIL McMILLAN
      "The Blue Moon Revisited" ($16.99)
      Mr.McMillan will be preparing the day's refreshments from our favorite
      cookbook.

      SUNSHINE HUFF
      "Mississippi Quilts" ($30)

      GEORGE SINGLETON
      "These People Are Us" ($23.95)

      BART BARTON
      "The Dry Well" ($24.95)

      WAYNE GREENHAW
      "My Heart Is in the Earth: True Stories of Alabama and Mexico" ($25)

      JUDY OLIVER
      "Music of Falling Water." ($21.95)

      JEANIE THOMPSON
      "White for Harvest" ($20)

      And one more thing. Our party is just part of the annual Old Cloverdale Old
      Fashioned
      Christmas celebration. All the shops in the neighborhood will have something
      special
      for you, and then, at 2PM and 4PM, you can go to the Capri and see,
      ABSOLUTELY FREE,
      our favorite Christmas movie, "A CHRISTMAS STORY!!" (Free movie is courtesy
      of
      Sandra Nickel, Realtor (the Hat Lady). Thank her when you buy your next
      house from
      her!!)

      Thomas Upchurch
      Capitol Book & News Company