FW: [AL-CEM] Web Mistress or Web Master needed for GA and AL Ceme teries Volunteers Webpages

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      fyi...any takers?? --aj wright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kathleen Burnett [mailto:kathleenburnett@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 9:15 PM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] Web Mistress or Web Master needed for GA and AL
      Cemeteries Volunteers Webpages

      If you are interested in taking over the GA-Cemetery and Volunteers web
      page and or the AL-Cemetery and Volunteers web page now located at
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gacemete/ and
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~alcemete/ or know
      someone who might be interested, please let me know. Our Web Mistress
      Doris Robbins needs to turn these sites over to someone else. She is
      carrying way to heavy of a load at home in addition to a new job.

      Doris feels that for these sites to grow as they should, they need to be
      placed in the hands of someone who can give them more attention than she
      can.

      If you are interested, please contact me. KathleenBurnett@...

      Kathleen Burnett
      List Mom of the