FW: [AL-CEM] AL Website & Chat [genealogy]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2001

      From: Jean Brandau [mailto:huntsville2@...]
      Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 3:21 PM
      To: AL-CEMETERIES-L@...
      Subject: [AL-CEM] AL Website & Chat

      Hi, Alabama Researchers:

      Please make a note to join us on Monday nights for an Alabama genealogy chat
      (covers the whole state):
      http://huntsville.about.com/mpchat.htm
      9 pm Eastern; 8 pm Central; 7 pm Mt.; 6 pm Pacific

      Everyone wanting to make headway into their ancestors, should plan to
      attend. Be sure to bring a printout of your family tree and any genealogy
      books or other useful materials to share. If you'd like to be added to my
      private chat reminder list, just let me know.

      Please visit my Alabama genealogy website for other useful URLs in your
      search for your family:
      http://huntsville.about.com/cs/genealogy1/index.htm

      Hope to see you Monday night!

      Jean Brandau