Do you know?

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 1999
      Hey,
      I am Rachel and I live in Georgia but I am from Alabama. My husband is in
      the Army and we are at Ft.Stewart, close to Savannah. I subscribed to this
      list awhile back and enjoy reading the posts.

      I was wondering if any of you knew George Copeland Hawkins of Gadsden? He
      died in August 1991. He's my Grandfather.
      Just curious!

      A little about me real quick...I'm 23, have a 4 yr old and a 10 month old
      and attend Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, GA. I want to
      apply to nursing school as soon as we know where are next duty station will
      be.

      Rachel