FW: SAA 2002 (Birmingham, Alabama) program information

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2001
      fyi...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bill Landis [mailto:blandis@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 5:33 PM
      To: ARCHIVES@...
      Subject: SAA 2002 (Birmingham, Alabama) program information

      On behalf of SAA's 2002 Host and Program committees, we wanted to announce
      the availability of information regarding the 2002 annual meeting on the
      Society of American Archivists' Web site:

      The site currently includes information about the following:

      -an overview of the annual meeting theme
      -a link to the program proposal form (submission deadline: Oct. 6)
      -information about plenary speakers
      -an overview of the "Archives Unplugged" seminar series
      -information about the conference hotel in Birmingham

      We will continue to add information about the annual meeting to this site
      during the coming year, so we invite you to stay tuned. And, of course, we
      look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham and one of the most engaging and
      fun SAA annual meetings ever!

      Alden Monroe, 2002 Host Committee chair
      Kris Kiesling and Bill Landis, 2002 Program Committee co-chairs

      In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
      *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES

      Problems? Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@...>