FW: [Southern_Scribe] Looking for Recipes from Southern Writers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2001
      fyi...aj wright // ajwright@...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Joyce Dixon [mailto:joyce@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 7:56 PM
      To: Southern Scribe
      Subject: [Southern_Scribe] Looking for Recipes from Southern Writers

      The Eastern Shore Literary Council in Fairhope, Alabama needs recipes from southern writers for an upcoming book.  Eat Their Words: Southern Writers, Readers, and Recipes is a fundraising project to raise money for phonics and ESL books.

      While we have received over 100 recipes from southern writers, most of those writers are from Alabama so most of "The South" is not represented.

      Submit your recipe with your bibliography and a photo.
      Deadline is August 15, 2001.

      ESL's goal is to teach their clients to read well enough so that they eventually will be big fans of the contributing authors!

      For more information and to send submissions, contact:
      Debbie Kingrea
      Eastern Shore Literacy Council, community coordinator
      Dkingrea46@...

      or mail it to The Eastern Shore Literacy Council, 76 S. Section Street,
      Fairhope, AL 36532.

      Get FREE business cards for your business or personal use!
      VistaPrint.com is giving away 250 full color business
      cards - an $85 value. Claim this unique FREE gift now!
      http://click.top
       ica.com/caaacASb1dgFYb1q5qUg/VistaPrint

      http://www.topica.com/lists/
       Southern_Scribe