Re: 4 Feb in Alabama History...

  • MEDS002@xxxxxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 1999
      Max -[and any others?] care to remind subscribers each week about the upcoming
      Alabama Experience shows?? --aj wright
    • Max Shores
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 1999
        At 10:12 AM 2/5/99 -0500, you wrote:
        >From: MEDS002@...
        >Max -[and any others?] care to remind subscribers each week about the
        upcoming
        >Alabama Experience shows?? --aj wright

        Sure, I'd be happy to do that.

        Now if I can just keep up with the current date. I apologize for the
        incorrect information I posted recently about The Alabama Experience. I
        just looked at the wrong date on my calendar. It had been a long day...

        Max Shores
        max@...
        http://www.alabamainfo.com