FW: Italians in the Deep South

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2001
      FW: Italians in the Deep South

      From: The Alabama Booksmith [mailto:booksmith@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 2:12 PM
      To: Alabama's Literati
      Subject: Italians in the Deep South

      Hi Paisan-

      We realize everybody may not understand "paisan", but the news that ITALIANS IN THE DEEP SOUTH, the most requested out-of-print title in our place for the past 5 years, will be available Wednesday, has all of us eating pizza and shouting "ciao".

      We also know that only a small number of our customers are of Italian descent, but hope you'll all consider helping us pass the word to, or buy copies for, your friends who are.

      Frank Fede, the author, is coming down from Virginia to sign copies. Since the author was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Birmingham-Southern, our city has been favored with a lion's share of the families featured in the book.

      Wednesday, June 13
      4:00 - 6:00 PM
      Italians in the Deep South
      Frank Fede

      The Booksmith Gang
      The Alabama Booksmith
      2626 19th Place
      Homewood, AL 35209

      Don't forget to e-mail us before you change addresses. We purge a handful of
      undeliverable invitations after each mailing. If you wish to be removed from our invitation list, please reply. Likewise, please forward to good reading friends. Your e-mail address is kept absolutely confidential. We will NEVER, EVER sell or loan this list to anyone under any circumstances. Lastly, if you received this notice by forward from a friend and would like to join Alabama's literati, please request same.