Re: [alabamahistory] Alabama History/Culture in the News: 3-6 June 2001

  • Edith Shores
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2001
      Dear AJ: In answer to your question, "Is anybody reading these things?", I
      want you to know that, although I don't always read every word, I found that
      particular page very interesting and opened most items and read them. I
      usually read some of each page you send. I enjoy the daily record of Alabama
      history. I did not read everything about George Wallace's stand in the
      schoolhouse door because I remember that day as though it were last
      month--well actually better than I remember last month! Maybe, I'll have a
      chance to tell you about that day in my life sometime.

      I really look forward to your daily missiles. Keep 'em comin'.

      Grandma Edith

    • Denise J
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2001
        I agree. I read every Posting.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2001
          I read the posts, too. I lack time to participate but am a happy and
          appreciative lurker.

          Krista