Re: [alabamahistory] Alabama History/Culture in the News: 3-6 June 2001

  • John Hardin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2001
      <<<<<<[note to any subscribers who read this far: IS anyone actually reading these
      listings??--aj]>>>>>>>>>

      YES!!! And we appreciate it!
    • Edith Shores
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2001
        Dear AJ: In answer to your question, "Is anybody reading these things?", I
        want you to know that, although I don't always read every word, I found that
        particular page very interesting and opened most items and read them. I
        usually read some of each page you send. I enjoy the daily record of Alabama
        history. I did not read everything about George Wallace's stand in the
        schoolhouse door because I remember that day as though it were last
        month--well actually better than I remember last month! Maybe, I'll have a
        chance to tell you about that day in my life sometime.

        I really look forward to your daily missiles. Keep 'em comin'.

        Grandma Edith

      • Denise J
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2001
          I agree. I read every Posting.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2001
            I read the posts, too. I lack time to participate but am a happy and
            appreciative lurker.

            Krista