cancel

  • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2001
      I would like to cancel  my membership it has not helped me at all in finding
      anything       about my family members what so ever i needed information
      about the slave farms in columbus georgia and lafayette alabama and about the
      finley family that lived on those plantations and there was no information
      that ever came up if anyone one can give me a website with that information
      it would be very helpful to me Missdee1954@...
    • MISSdee1954@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2001