New Subscriber's Introduction

  • N.Ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 1998
      Hello everyone on the newly-created Alabamahistory discussion list,

      I would like to introduce myself. I am currently researching the civil
      rights movement in Mobile c.1925-1985 for my PhD thesis which I hope to
      complete by the end of this year. I am also a lecturer in the department
      of history at the University of Southampton, UK where I teach a special
      option on the Second Reconstruction with a special emphasis on
      Alabamians. I am very pleased that such a list has been set up which will link all those interested in the
      history of Alabama from various countries.

      I would love to hear from anyone interested in the city of Mobile!

      Ms. Nahfiza Ahmed
      Dept. of History
      Avenue Campus
      Highfield