Query from the Moderator...

  • AJ Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 1999
      I want to tap the assembled knowledge of list subscribers for a two-part query.
      ...a few years ago I caught the last half or so of a made-for-television movie
      that traced the career of Alabama politician Richmond Flowers...at least I
      think it was Flowers...I seem to remember Peter Coyote playing Flowers but
      can't remember other cast members...anyone know the name of this film? I'd like
      to track it down and watch the whole thing...also, anyone know how this film
      came to be made? Flowers is probably unknown to most Alabamians except those
      familiar with Alabama political history since WWII...much less viewers outside
      the state...I wonder how this thing came about...aj wright