It's time for roll call

  • Back2rRoots@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 7, 2006

      Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers,

      It's time for annual Roll Call, please list all the surnames you are researching. Maybe you'll find someone who can help you in your quest.

      Best wishes in your quest for your histories.

      Tara Sanford

      Bagby, Cunningham, Gandy, George, Gresham/Greshem, James, Johnson, Jones, Nix, Parker, Sanders, Trimble, Williams,
    • Dolores Raines/Sutton
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006

        Raines

        Kennymore/Kennermer

        Haskins

        Loggains/Loggins

        Robbins

        Abbott

        Barton

        Side

        Fewell

        Welch

        Williams

        Pate

        Cole

        Mullins

        Best

        Dolores Raines/Sutton
        Ada Okla
        drainessutton@...
        Dolores_raines@...
          Use Keyword  As The Raines Came Down   to veiw my sites

        -- Back2rRoots@... wrote:

        Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers,

        It's time for annual Roll Call, please list all the surnames you are researching. Maybe you'll find someone who can help you in your quest.

        Best wishes in your quest for your histories.

        Tara Sanford

        Bagby, Cunningham, Gandy, George, Gresham/Greshem, James, Johnson, Jones, Nix, Parker, Sanders, Trimble, Williams,
      • Trevor
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
          Sanders/Saunders,
          Crump
          Stephens
          Farley
          Nix not related by blood but the line mixes with my Crump line a lot
          guess i should ask about the fact that i have two of your surnames
          back2roots
          thanks Trevor
          --- In alabamagenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Dolores Raines/Sutton"
          <drainessutton@j...> wrote:

          > Raines
          > Kennymore/Kennermer
          > Haskins
          > Loggains/Loggins
          > Robbins
          > Abbott
          > Barton
          > Side
          > Fewell
          > Welch
          > Williams
          > Pate
          > Cole
          > Mullins
          > Best
          >

          > Dolores Raines/Sutton
          > Ada Okla
          > drainessutton@j...
          > Dolores_raines@y...
          > Use Keyword As The Raines Came Down to veiw my sites
          >
          > -- Back2rRoots@a... wrote:
          >
          > Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers, It's time for
          annual Roll Call, please list all the surnames you are researching.
          Maybe you'll find someone who can help you in your quest. Best
          wishes in your quest for your histories. Tara Sanford Bagby,
          Cunningham, Gandy, George, Gresham/Greshem, James, Johnson, Jones,
          Nix, Parker, Sanders, Trimble, Williams, <!-- |**|begin egp html
          banner|**| -->
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > Visit your group "alabamagenealogy" on the web.
          Service.

          > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

        • George Pearson
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
            Murphy-Colbert- Lawrence Counties
            Parsons-Colbert-Franklin & Lauderdale Counties
            Pearson-Bibb-Choctaw counties

            Back2rRoots@... wrote:

            Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers,

            It's time for annual Roll Call, please list all the surnames you are researching. Maybe you'll find someone who can help you in your quest.

            Best wishes in your quest for your histories.

            Tara Sanford

            Bagby, Cunningham, Gandy, George, Gresham/Greshem, James, Johnson, Jones, Nix, Parker, Sanders, Trimble, Williams,

            Yahoo! Photos

          • Karen Grimm
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
              Hi group, I am searching for:
              Francis Lanier EARLY born.March 19, 1885, died: May 25, 1961, he was born in:Ashly, Birmingham, Alabama married to Alice Gertrude SILER born: August 03, 1893 Etowah County , Gadsden Alabama His father was Jefferson Henry EARLY born:January 08, 1861 in St. Clair County, Alabama he was married to Cordelia C. GREEN born:1863 Ashville, St. Clair County, Alabama

              also John Simpson JONES,Sr born:April 27, 1862 buried in Garner Cemetery, Gadsden, Alabama married to Nellie J. BRYANT born: November 10, 1890 St. Clair County, Alabama his father Jackson Allen JONES married to Celia FAIN

              any information will be great appreciated.
              Karen

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • dot202@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
                Tara,
                Are any of your Greshams or James connected to Franklin County?  I have done some research on these two lines.
                I am in search of anyone who went to school at a little log school house close to the Mississippi line now in Colbert County, but I think was part of Franklin County earlier.  This little log school house was on our property as I was growing up  and I have been able to name several of the people in a picture, but have no idea who some of them are.  My dad is in the picture and appears to be about 8 or 9 which would make the picture taken sometime before 1920.  Dow Thorn was the teacher.
                This property would have been owned by Samuel Russell and Lethea James Russell.
                Dot

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
                  Holley, Heisler (AL, FL), Dean (GA, AL, FL), Grimes, Adkinson (AL, FL,) Bass, AL)

                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
                    Mooney,Bice,Hand,Epperson,Dennis-Coosa Co.
                    Haynes,Holman,Wesley,Watts-Clay Co.
                    Brown,Thomas,Long,Rowe,Edwards-Chilton,Autauga,Elmore Co.

                    --- In alabamagenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Back2rRoots@a... wrote:

                    > Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers,
                    >
                    > It's time for annual Roll Call, please list all the surnames you
                    are
                    > researching. Maybe you'll find someone who can help you in your
                    quest.

                    > Best wishes in your quest for your histories.
                    >
                    > Tara Sanford
                    >
                    > Bagby, Cunningham, Gandy, George, Gresham/Greshem, James, Johnson,
                    Jones,
                    > Nix, Parker, Sanders, Trimble, Williams,

                  • pam holeton
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
                      Campbell,Day, Estes,Strickland.....all Dallas county Alabama

                      ....you know you are addicted when you have traced your ancestral lines all the way back to Adam and Eve, have it fully documented, and still don't want to quit...
                      Pam Holeton
                      Piqua,Ohio
                      Miami County

                      Yahoo! Photos
                    • Claudean Jones
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
                        Wishing everyone a Happy 2006!
                        I am researching Foster,Smith, Hill and Summers.
                        Claudean Jones

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 9, 2006
                          Dot,

                          My James line is from Florence South Carolina. The Gresham/Greshem  from what I can tell is from Georgia. I have not focused on them a lot but I am trying to find out what I can. My late uncle was married to a Gresham/Greshem and their children no nothing about their mothers family so I am trying to fill the gaps for them. So it is possible they originated from Alabama.

                          Maybe we can share information to determine that. Let me know.

                          Tara
                        • Karry Ann
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 9, 2006
                            HEATH

                            MURPHY

                            BRAKE

                            Back2rRoots@... wrote:

                            Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers,

                            It's time for annual Roll Call, please list all the surnames you are researching. Maybe you'll find someone who can help you in your quest.

                            Best wishes in your quest for your histories.

                            Tara Sanford

                            Bagby, Cunningham, Gandy, George, Gresham/Greshem, James, Johnson, Jones, Nix, Parker, Sanders, Trimble, Williams,

                            ~~Karry Haynes~~
                            dkhaynes@...

                          • she93stone
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 11, 2006
                              --- In alabamagenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Back2rRoots@a... wrote:

                              > Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers,
                              >
                              > It's time for annual Roll Call, please list all the surnames you
                              are
                              > researching. Maybe you'll find someone who can help you in your
                              quest.

                              > Best wishes in your quest for your histories.
                              >
                              > Tara Sanford

                              sorry for taking so long to answer Roll Call been away from the old
                              computor for a long needed break.

                              I'm searching for Middleton Joseph and David born Scotland
                              time frame post 1900.
                              thanks Sheila
                            • Cheri Buckmaster
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 15, 2006
                                Hi, I am researching the Robinson, Mc Curdy, Welch,
                                Findley, Richards, Vinson, Jones, Mauldin, Hudson,
                                Stephens, Hancock, Steeley, Hancock, Edge, Baggett,
                                Carr, Burkhalter, Godwin, Tippins, Edwards, Kobel,
                                Mulkey, Weeks, Youngblood, Miller, Ramsey, Denzler,
                                Underwood, Wetzstein, Moeschberger, Brungger,
                                Schenkel, Hardy, Scherdegger, Bachofner, Brumger,
                                Morff, Binder, Blaser, Habber, Vandervoort, Raphlje,
                                Trico, Stephan, Sauvagie, and Jannsen families. Boy,
                                I did not realize there were so many surnames.

                                Thanks for any help you may have,

                                Cheri Buckmaster

                                --- Back2rRoots@... wrote:

                                > Hello and Happy New years fellow researchers,
                                >
                                > It's time for annual Roll Call, please list all the
                                > surnames you are
                                > researching. Maybe you'll find someone who can help
                                > you in your quest.
                                >
                                > Best wishes in your quest for your histories.
                                >
                                > Tara Sanford
                                >
                                > Bagby, Cunningham, Gandy, George, Gresham/Greshem,
                                > James, Johnson, Jones,
                                > Nix, Parker, Sanders, Trimble, Williams,

                                http://mail.yahoo.com
                              • Patti Millsap
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 16, 2006

                                  Hi my name is Patti and I am looking for surnames as follows! McGinnis, Waites (Waits), Earwood, Cline, Millsap, Silvers, Clark and Beardon. (From Alabama, Georgia, Tennesee, Texas ).

                                  Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

                                  Thank you, Patti

                                • Thomas Robinson
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 16, 2006

                                    Hi group,

                                    Tom Robinson here, I am interested in Robinsons, Alstons, McLaughlins in West Alabama around Choctaw and Clark counties. Also, Jones, Florence families in Barbour and Russell counties in East Alabama.

                                    Thanks

                                    Alabama health insuranceAlabama loanAlabama loan mortgage
                                    Alabama home equity loan rateAlabama mortgage brokerAlabama homeowner insurance

                                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                  • pam holeton
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jan 16, 2006
                                      To cheri Buckmaster> where are your GODWINs from?

                                      --- Back2rRoots@... wrote:

                                      ....you know you are addicted when you have traced your ancestral lines all the way back to Adam and Eve, have it fully documented, and still don't want to quit...
                                      http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/holeton
                                      Pam Holeton
                                      Piqua,Ohio
                                      Miami County

                                      Yahoo! Photos
                                    • Cheri Buckmaster
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jan 17, 2006
                                        Hi,
                                        One of my ancestors was a Zilla T. Godwin, born 12
                                        Jul 1786 in SC and died 10 Aug 1847 in Castleberry,
                                        AL. June 24 1812 she married Jesse Baggett, b 19 Sep
                                        1790 in NC and died in 1867 in Castleberry, one of
                                        their dhildren was Richard thomas Baggett who was born
                                        in Conecuh County 30 March 1817.

                                        I do not know anything about Zilla's parents.

                                        Are these your Godwins?

                                        Cheri

                                        --- pam holeton <PAM_39_1960@...> wrote:

                                        > To cheri Buckmaster> where are your GODWINs from?
                                        >
                                        > Cheri Buckmaster <cheribuckmaster@...> wrote:
                                        > Hi, I am researching the Robinson, Mc Curdy, Welch,
                                        > Findley, Richards, Vinson, Jones, Mauldin, Hudson,
                                        > Stephens, Hancock, Steeley, Hancock, Edge, Baggett,
                                        > Carr, Burkhalter, Godwin, Tippins, Edwards, Kobel,
                                        > Mulkey, Weeks, Youngblood, Miller, Ramsey, Denzler,
                                        > Underwood, Wetzstein, Moeschberger, Brungger,
                                        > Schenkel, Hardy, Scherdegger, Bachofner, Brumger,
                                        > Morff, Binder, Blaser, Habber, Vandervoort, Raphlje,
                                        > Trico, Stephan, Sauvagie, and Jannsen families.
                                        > Boy,
                                        > I did not realize there were so many surnames.
                                        >
                                        > Thanks for any help you may have,
                                        >
                                        > Cheri Buckmaster
                                        >
                                        > --- Back2rRoots@... wrote:
                                        >

                                        > ....you know you are addicted when you have traced
                                        > your ancestral lines all the way back to Adam and
                                        > Eve, have it fully documented, and still don't want
                                        > to quit...
                                        > http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/holeton
                                        > Pam Holeton
                                        > Piqua,Ohio
                                        > Miami County

                                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                                      • Cheri Buckmaster
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jan 17, 2006
                                          Hi, Thomas,

                                          I saw you are researching the Robinsons, I wonder if
                                          they are the same as my Robinson line.... what are
                                          their first names and dates of birth????????

                                          Thanks,

                                          Cheri Robinson Buckmaster

                                          --- Thomas Robinson <t_a_robinson@...> wrote:

                                          ---------------------------------

                                          Hi group,

                                          Tom Robinson here, I am interested in Robinsons,
                                          Alstons, McLaughlins in West Alabama around Choctaw
                                          and Clark counties. Also, Jones, Florence families in
                                          Barbour and Russell counties in East Alabama.

                                          Thanks

                                          Alabama health insurance Alabama loan Alabama loan
                                          mortgage Alabama home equity loan rate Alabama
                                          mortgage broker Alabama homeowner insurance

                                          Terms of Service.

                                          ---------------------------------

                                          Alabama health insurance
                                          Alabama loan
                                          Alabama loan mortgage
                                          Alabama home equity loan
                                          rate Alabama
                                          mortgage broker
                                          Alabama homeowner insurance

                                          Terms of Service.

                                          http://mail.yahoo.com
                                        • Muriel Powell
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jan 27, 2006
                                            Hi Everyone,
                                            I am

                                            I am researching the following surnames: Stanton/Ray/Sturdivant/Durden/Lowery/Morris/Aplin/Turberville

                                            Muriel