Elizabeth McGill and family, 1880 census

  • nich_steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      I am seeking info on Elizabeth McGill found on the 1880 Talladega
      County census. She is listed as a widow with children.
      Children and their father are shown as born in Texas while Elizabeth
      is shown born in AL. I have father's name as Thomas F. McGill but no
      other info. I have been unable to find anything on them or Elizabeth's
      maiden name. They did move to Texas later as they appear on the 1900
      census there. Thanks for any help.