New Member

  • huelon68
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2005
      Hi fellow researchers,

      I am Jim Holley and just joined your group. I am currently looking
      for information on surnames Holley, Rigdon, Heisler and Bass. Most of
      these folks were in an around the counties of Coffee, Covington, and
      Elmore. Would appreciate any help.

      West Palm Beach
    • Jim Holley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
        Hi, I am Jim Holley and relatively new to this group. Would like to
        share info on surnames Heisler and Bass (Covington and Elmore
        Counties), Holley and Ridgon (Covington and Coffee Counties). I
        currently live in South Flordia.

        Thanks
      • George Pearson