new member

  • Babe10122006
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      Hi my name is Sharon and I'm researching a few of the many Alabama ancestors I seem to have.

      Two that I am having an extremely hard time finding are:

      B. 1850 Thomas L Likely (Lithley) who married
      B. 1860 Fannie (Francis) C Thigpen I beleive she is the child of Edward Thigpen b. 1831 but not certain. They married in Lowndes County and I lived in Pine Apple Wilcox Co 1910 Census.

      This union produced Harvey who married into the Ridley family of Bridgeport and Stevenson Alabama; (well documented on Ancestry)

      Other close relatives include Sparks b. 1846 Chambers; Richardson; Parton/Partin mid 1850s.

      Lastly; more distant relatives include Bell b. 1833; Cargile b. 1849 Stevenson & 1927 Dorans Cove; Miller b. 1875 Birmingham; Pickens several b. 1800-1847

      Thanks
      Sharon Likely Stagg