Re: John Wesley Morris1839-1896

  • bfireball920
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2011
      I think that he and his wife are in Live Oak Cemetary in Crenshaw County, Alabama. I am a John Edward Morris descendant. He died in Mobile. The Morris family from GA cam to Crenshaw, Lowndes, Sumpter, Choctaw and Washington counties in AL. Some went to Mississippi, Louisianna and Texas. Others moved to Escambia and Santa Rosa counties in Florida. I hope this helps. My John Edward Morris and wife Ella Queen Hartley Morris are buried next to my grandmother and great grandparents in Wolfe Ridge Cemetary in Mobile off of Moffet Road.

      Elisha in Fairhope, Alabama