Celebrate Your Heritage Young Voices Writing Contest

  • cpred_06
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      The Mobile Writers Guild and Young Voices Foundation are co-sponsoring an annual
      writing contest for young people ages 12-18 in Mobile County, Alabama.
      We have prizes totaling $250.00 cash and other awards. We want to help the young writers get
      their work recognized. We hope you will encourage a young person to submit a poem or story that tells about their heritage.

      For contest rules and guidelines please click on this link:
      www.mobilewritersguild.co.ner/-celebrate-your-heritage-writing-contest

      Learn more about the Mobile Writers Guild
      www.mobilewritersguild.co.nr

      Young Voices Foundation
      www.youngvoicesfoundation.org

      Cece Redmond