Information request

  • DarkNebula
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2010
      Hello;
      I am looking for information on any family member of The Fair,Frier or Billingsley  families that did and may still reside in the cities of Anniston, Gadsden, Jacksonville, Wetumka and Weaver. I only know a few of the first names. I am basically interested in finding out about the family of Mack Arthur And Cecelia Mae Billingsley and their children of which my grandmother Josie Mae was either eldest or the middle daughter. Any info will be greatly appreciated. I am also interested in birth dates of these and dates of death as well.

      Thank You
      Scott Frier
      Ozark, Alabama

    • William Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
        Scott,
             I have an Arabella C. Fair in my family tree.  She was born in South Carolina in 1824 and died in 1872.  She was married to my 3rd Great Grand Uncle John Jackson Craig of Dallas County, Alabama.

        Bill Craig
        Virginia Beach, VA