Hello!

  • lizabethmouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 6:29 PM
      Hello to everyone!

      I am trying to track down information about my Cherokee great-grandmother. She was named Ida Jones, Louise Jones, or Louis Jones. She married John Hilbreth/Hildreth Bell (born in Pickens County, Alabama) on April 19, 1898 in Alabama. She had two children; Roy Clarence Bell in 1898 and Ottie Orene Bell in 1902. She apparently died while giving birth to a stillborn son. We are now uncertain of her date of death; until we found out that Ottie was born in 1902, it had been thought that Ida died in 1901.

      Please, if you know any information about Ida Jones or her family, contact me! Thank you so much!!

      Good luck to everyone in their searches...may we all find who we are looking for!!