1930 census FREE at Footnote.com during August

  • Melissa Hogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      I received the message below from footnote.com and am sharing this information with you all.

      Melissa

      The 1930 US Census is one of the most powerful resources available to anyone who wants to learn more about their ancestors.

      During the month of August, we're giving everyone free access to Footnote.com's one-of-a-kind, interactive 1930 US Census.

      With Footnote's interactive census, viewing, downloading and printing images from the census are just the beginning. You can also add images and comments, spotlight interesting finds, create pages for your ancestors and tell their stories.

      Let your family and friends know by simply forwarding this email to them or by pointing them to www.footnote.com/1930census/.

      The Footnote Team