Re: roll call

  • Jimmy R. Thomason
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 5, 2005
      I am searching for desendants of William Martin and Martha Thomason
      who came to Cullman and Blount counties in the late 1880s. They came
      from Burnt Hickory Ridge in Paulding county Georgia and eventually
      settled in Cleveland, Al. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
      Jimmy Thomason --- In alabamagenealogy@yahoogroups.com,
      Back2rRoots@a... wrote:
      > Happy New Year Fellow Researchers,
      >
      > We have a lot of new membes in these groups and its the new so how
      about a
      > roll call. So we can see what surnames everyone is researching
      and maybe find
      > other researching the same information and get some help for our
      own research.

      > Please remember when posting a message requesting help to provide
      as much
      > information as possible not just the surname. I do alot of look
      ups for people
      > but I can only speak for myself I cannot help you with only a
      surname.

      > Have a wonderful year and I hope everyone has many break throughs
      in their
      > research.
      >
      > Tara
    • Ida
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2006
        Hi and happy New Year to you all and God Bless and keep you all.