Shelby County Reporter Adding to BPL Indexing Project

  • Melissa Hogan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2009
      The Birmingham Public Library has added the Shelby County Reporter to it's indexing project.  I have posted details and the link on the BGS blog.  So far only one year -1938 and 82 entries... but I hope to see more soon!

      http://birminghamgenealogy.wordpress.com/2009/02/12/shelby-county-reporter-added-to-bpl-obituary-indexing-project/

      Remember to look for your Central Alabama relatives in the other newspapers as well... the Birmingham News had local and statewide coverage for obits.

      Melissa