Needing help with some obits

  • chrissndrl2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      I am hoping that some one can help me. I live in Texas, I do have a
      subscription to Ancestry and have asked for help on there. There seems
      to be one out there that can help me out. So I am hopefull on here. I
      am looking for two obituaries from Mobile County, Alabama they are only
      several years old.

      1st: Bert Isaacson b: 21 Dec 1926 D: 14 April 2003 he is buried in Pine
      Crest Cemetery

      2nd: Deborah Ann Isaacson B:15 Jan 1951 D: 7 Oct 2000 she is buried in
      Pine Crest Cemetery.

      I will pay for copies and postage. If anyone can help me out please
      email me direct at kris_moore1020@.... Please put in the
      subject line Mobile Obits, so I do not delete the message. If anyone
      knows of anyone that can help me out please let me know.

      Thank You
      Kristi