Skip to search.

hello everyone

  • foxytexas75
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      hi iam new to the group but i was wondering if anyone on here was
      related to any tacketts . i am related to the tackett family and they
      came out of north carolina and virginia but some of them went to
      kentucky and sonme of them went to bamay. please email me at
      gemini61975@... if you are ... thank you so much angie group
      owner ourfamilyhistories
      group owner unknownphotoseasternkentucky group co owner burk_burke
    • PamBourrell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
        Hi Angie,
                        I am a member of this group too.It is a great group also.You will like it,there are many helpful people just like you.   Pam Bourrell.

        gemini61975@ hotmail.com if you are ... thank you so much angie group