Lookups

  • chrissndrl2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Does any one know of some one that can do lookups in Marshall County,
      Alabama. I live in Texas, so I do not get over that way often. I am
      trying to locate someone that can go to the library and court house for
      some lookups. I will pay for any and all copies, postage and extra for
      their time. If anyone knows of a person would you please contact me
      direct with Marshall County in the subject line.

      Thank You
      Kristi