Napoleon Bonaparte Davis

  • phyllengels5310
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 7:19 PM
      Napoleon is my greatgrandfather, he was married to my greatgrandmother
      Betty Akin, they had 2 children, one passed away as an infant and the
      other was my grandfather Jesse Oliver Davis. He was married to Lizzie
      Mckleasky before grandma Betty, they had children by the names of
      Sidney, Birthe,Buley, Weaver, and Flynnery. I have no info as to his
      parents names or date of death. He was in Cleveland county, Oklahoma in
      June 1900 and he was born in Alabama around 1866. Any info on him or
      his parents would be greatly appreciated. Phyll