Barnett's in Alabama

  • samjayo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      to anyone in the yahoo group that may have information on a William
      T. Barnett Sr. born Oct. 6,1869 near mobile. i donot know his
      father's first name, but his mother's name was Sarah (Davis) Barnett
      born abt. 1844 and her father was Thomas Davis born abt. 1822 in
      Mississippi.Sarah had a younger brother Thomas H. Davis born 1858. I
      would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with this project.
      Respectfully, Sam Barnett.